1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

"BAD HAIR DAY" - Strategy and Discussion

Discussion in 'Filia' started by Liam, Nov 16, 2017.

1. Liam

Liam !Robot
    Hidden Variable Dev

Bad Hair Day.png

This thread is for discussing Filia's bronze variant: "BAD HAIR DAY"
    General strategy, team position, character role, etc.
    It all goes here!

* Please note that the fighter score shown in this image may not reflect the actual fighter score of the variant in game.

#1 Liam, Nov 16, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2017
  2. EmeraldSkirmish

I like her. I know she's a bronze, and her SA isn't amazing... but she is a dark type (so no elemental weakness), and she's a filia (who I like), so she's pretty good in my book.
    As with most filias, you want to make good use of her speed to rush attack and retreat before the enemy knows what hit 'em. Ringlet spire gives great battlefeild control once you get used to the pattern, and gregor samson can force the enemy backwards when you need more room to retreat for a skirmish.

Because she is a bronze, she is pretty cheap to bulk up on keys and slowly raise into a silver. And because she is dark, you don't need to worry as much about elemental penalties. I have her as a good all-around character, although windswept, parasite weave, and bad ms frosty do humble her comparitively weak special ability.

If you are good with filia, you'll find that bad hair day is a strong contender for high level bronze to mid level silver fighters: your enemies will be bleeding and dropping like flies in most cases... unless the character has immunity. then you may wamt to pick a character less dependant on bleed if you are unsure.

Shawesome and JarlBeimar like this.
  3. moisterrific

moisterrific Well-Known Member

lol she sucks pls buff

Shawesome, Vallorane and ImaiKari like this.
  4. Oscreji9716

Oscreji9716 New Member

Hello how can I upgrade my Bad Hair Day Filia

5. Fel

Fel wuf

If you mean evolve you can select her from your collection screen and there will be a button to do so. She needs to be max level (30) and you'll need 3 more bronze Filias to evolve her.

6. Psyche

Psyche Not An Actual Corgi

In what way? Do you just mean make her stronger generally? You should use her in fights in order to gain experience points to level her up, you should upgrade her skill tree and you should upgrade the moves that she has equipped. Other than that the only way to go even further beyond is to evolve her to silver, but then she will no longer be eligible for some fights that require bronze rarity.

7. Oscreji9716

Oscreji9716 New Member

Yes for make her stronger

8. kirbyespada

kirbyespada New Member

After the introduction of Marquee Abilities, BHD with the permanent bleed skill tree gurantees her getting 2 or 3 bleeds with just one Drillationship. Considering her base damage isn't all that great, This helps a ton against characters with High defense/HP, especially in higher level prize fights!

PHPP, BallotBoxer and Fel like this.
  9. BallotBoxer

BallotBoxer Active Member

That's a good point. I've been leaning towards The First Cut too. Just got to be careful of characters that enjoy bleeding like Bloodbath Eliza.

MARQUEE ABILITY
    BLOODLETTING

LEECH - 5% of the DAMAGE Filia inflicts is regained as HEALTH

THE FIRST CUT - Every HIT has a 5% chance to convert all active BLEEDS to permanent BLEEDS

PHPP likes this.
  10. PHPP

PHPP Active Member

The First Cut made this thing a beast! Definitely 2nd best Filia, might even be the best one if you don't have a high crit rate on your Parasite Weave

Inked likes this.