• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights Battle time is too short!

Alwaise Right

Reaction score
The battle time limit should be moved up to 5 minutes maybe...I can't tell you how many times I have fought my butt off & be 1 hit away from winning and run out of time! At the least, it should count as a draw and not a defeat, so you keep your win streak and get the XP you deserve. Otherwise I love this game, it's the only game I play!

I would agree with the above post, the time for battle should be increase, 3 mins are fine but in my case, I defeated all my opponents but they got resurrected(At 25%) that's salvageable but they got extra regen and armor with 5 stacks which took them 80% hp and I had less than 30 Sec, it became impossible task, I lost my score, streak, rewards, etc. So would like to request if it can be increased to an optimal.

The battle time limit should be moved up to 5 minutes maybe...I can't tell you how many times I have fought my butt off & be 1 hit away from winning and run out of time! At the least, it should count as a draw and not a defeat, so you keep your win streak and get the XP you deserve. Otherwise I love this game, it's the only game I play!
Yes! I feel the exact same way! Literally I've had to deal with this problem so many times. The time limit allows fighters to run out the clock which is highly unfair. If time runs out and the opponent has one fighter with only a sliver of health left while you at least have another fight in reserve it should count as a win based on who had the most health percentage remaining or had the most fighters still alive or something. It doesn't make sense to call it a loss just because they ran out the clock.

Reactions: Erick Draves
This will keep happening. And a lot of times if you are starting the game.

But please, make no mistake! This is not a error.

THIS IS A CHALLENGE.

Skullgirls Mobile is a very big game full of very diferent characters and variants. The true is that some works better than others, but there is always a way!, And if not, keep training, and learning new combos to level up and get new relics and new fighters!... Try to upgrade some cool moves and become an awesome player!!

Let me show you this:

It´s an old video and there are WAY BETTER examples about using weaker fighters, buffs (Valentine´s Final Stand MA) and debuffs (Filia´s First cut MA) at your advantage, so, try again, learn, get better tactics and fight again until you can defeat almost any team under 2 minutes!!

We belive in you!!

Reactions: evilgordo
Yeah, the 3min time limit is a bit frustrating, especially when you're soooo close to KOing that last fighter.

But, SGM is not your traditional Arcade fighter (in fact 3min is almost double the average clock in an Arcade game).
Since SGM is basically an RPG with arcade fighter combat, the Win/Loss rules/logic in SGM takes some time to adjust to.

SGM offense, you're only goal is to KO all opponents before time runs out. It's kinda like an OG Sonic or Mario stage; you have a limited amount of time to reach the goal, if you don't, you lose and try again.

Also keep in mind that the goal on defense is to either KO all opponents OR stay alive for 3mins. I mean, if the offense could just run out the clock, it makes defense almost pointless. (and because defense is AI driven, it kinda needs an alt-win condition that offense doesn't have).

Like Erick Draves has already pointed out, as you progress, you'll find more and more 'tuned' teams that have a lot of HP and heal and rez abilities that makes getting that KO in time more difficult. At that point you need to come to those matches prepared with more damage and anti-heal/rez tech. You may have your favorite team that you can brute-force most wins, but eventually, you'll have to counter-pick depending on the opposition. This is the RPG side to SGM; if you don't have the right fighters/moves/abilities in your party, winning boss battles are gonna be almost impossible. GL;HF!

Reactions: Erick Draves