• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Best 'Show Me Your Moves' Fighters/Stats/SAs–BBs

Tom Kulczewski

Reaction score
Well, the first Show Me Your Moves is over, and it might be the most annoying – and thus, difficult– Prize Fight yet. It forces you to have good Silver Fighters, which are the like the missing link in PFs. I somehow managed to reach top 1-10 with a somewhat mediocre team of 2 Parasouls and a Big Band. The only thing I got right imo was playing Heavy Reign Parasoul that, coupled with a little of Meter Gain and Crit Rate, charged BBs like crazy. But that still felt lackluster in hindsight.

So that brings us to the title. This PF's new so I think we have to get it from scratch. Which Fighters, Stats, SAs and BBs do you think are the best to use? I think BBs 3 are a must. Metter Gain is a no-brainer. Fighters like Heavy Reign coupled with Gray Matter Cerebella might be the way to go. Or maybe 3 Gray Matter (do they stack tho?)

Go!

Beat Box and Robocopy are als great. Both charge moves like crazy and they are Big Bands. So always the bomb.
Also Fighters that disable moves like No Egrets are nice to have.

In the end Show Me Your Moves is just another Silver-Fighter Proze Fight. Nothing that special. Just the condition is new and we have to learn to deal with that.

With a lot of meter gain and defence pretty much every fighter can be good in this PF

NxQlj1R.png

Last edited: