• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Collection Better sorting and filtering

Nubidubi23

Reaction score
I've recently found my storage full quite a lot. Since sorting everything is such a pain, I'd like to propose some small but crucial changes:

1) A way to sort moves by stats: Since having so many moves gets overwhelming quickly, a stat based filtering system would be amazing. The system could include an option to search for moves with A B C stats, or with A and B but not C and D

2) The ability to sacrifice more characters at once: In the past week I've bought the lvl 60, christmas and accursed experiments hyper variety packs. As you can imagine, manually throwing 58 cold stones at whoever was really slow and painful. While this is probably a problem I'll never face again since i currently have 5 theonite, people shouldn't sit there mindlessly tapping the screen for 10 minutes at a time. Or if this is too much, at least add an option to keep the filters after sacrificing characters and then reopening said menu

3) An option to sell moves en masse using this sorting system: This point speaks for itself, i can't be the only one who wants this, right? Selling all bronze and silver moves at once, or all 0/3 or 1/3 moves would be a godsend

Hope the devs take this into consideration

Last edited: