• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

SetComplex

Reaction score
iPhone X iOS 11.4.1 I posted this on discord and the devs have responded, but I figured I'd do so here as well.

While using Bio Exorcist in Gold prize fights (both Bella and Ms Fortune) after the 2.6.0 update, her Signature Ability which allows her to res by stealing X% health from team mates doesn't activate. It has happened every time it would be possible for the SA to activate since the update. Basically when she takes a hit that would be fatal, it is fatal. This happens when it seems like it shouldn't; fully charged, no hex, no precision, not against a fighter who would nullify an SA. It has happened against Brain Freeze, Raw Nerve, Harlequin, Dreadlocks, Armed Forces, Xenomorph, and others I can't recall.

Android 7.0 user here. I am having the exact same issue in prize fights with Bio-Squig's SA. At first I thought I was debuffed with Hex and didn't notice, but the bug persisted every time my Squigly was killed in Prize Fights.

iPhone X, iOS 11.4.1
One additional note: She res'd as expected in events other than A Head in the Game, including A Shining Example and the Ghoul's Night Out daily event. I so far have only experienced the issue in A Head in the Game.