• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other can you get an account back if it was a guest account?

curioscat229

Reaction score
i have a cousin, that had a very stacked lvl 70 account, his name is Poophead54, but his phone broke and after countless warnings of me telling him to log in, he would not. im asking because i just want him to enjoy skullgirls again, he stopped playing after this incident for about a year now. he spend so much time and effort so i just wanted to know if any of the devs could see if he can get his account bak and stuff. thank you for understanding and stuff.

I'm not a doctor but...If that person didn't backup his account data with the many methods they provided, then it seems like he won't be getting anything back cause that's what they are made for. If he's serious about getting up to level 70, then he had way too many times to think "Hmm, this is worth playing and getting it backed up."

I'm not a doctor but...If that person didn't backup his account data with the many methods they provided, then it seems like he won't be getting anything back cause that's what they are made for. If he's serious about getting up to level 70, then he had way too many times to think "Hmm, this is worth playing and getting it backed up."
true, idk why he didnt back it after so many reminders