Bug - Normal Cannot Obtain More Gifts Hearts Issue or a bug? 😕

• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
Status
Not open for further replies.

RizeSheela

Jun 26, 2023
Austria
I have been making suggestions about this long time ago and yet it was Unanswered. but since I don't see any improvement upcoming here about it so I started to think and came to believe that this could be an annoying bug that keeps on making it Impossible to obtain or Not being able to convert Pink Heart Gifts into Gold Heart Gifts.

Can we Please have some attention to this and ask our dear Devs to fix this bug or issue or whatever this crazy **** means....😐🙁🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻
IMG_20240131_064109.jpg

IMG_20240131_064040.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20240131_064053.jpg
    IMG_20240131_064053.jpg
    544.6 KB · Views: 3
I believe your total gifts also includes any unclaimed gifts that you've sent. I'm not aware of any plans to adjust that functionality but I'll make note of it.

For example, per your screenshot, you sent a gift to AlphaJD who hasn't claimed your gift, nor been online for over a month. You could use this as a means to clear out your friends list if they're not claiming your gifts.

I believe your total gifts also includes any unclaimed gifts that you've sent. I'm not aware of any plans to adjust that functionality but I'll make note of it.

For example, per your screenshot, you sent a gift to AlphaJD who hasn't claimed your gift, nor been online for over a month. You could use this as a means to clear out your friends list if they're not claiming your gifts.
Yes Sir I understand. I fully agree. I believe you. I do understand that we can still do improve about this in the future. Thank you very much Sir for replying to my post here. 👍♥️😊🙏

Actually I'm fully aware of my friends 's list situation since I had been doing this for long time enough...
70% my friends list gets Inactive Off line almost every 3 weeks & I cannot have time to navigate or request add mes on chat or set pink hearts here & gold hearts there cause I'm very busy these days with my own job & life.

Since nobody in here around in our forum was interested to even send me Friend requests for add me's at game, so I'm rather finding this completely pointless & useless to do.

Actually I'm fully aware of my friends 's list situation since I had been doing this for long time enough...
70% my friends list gets Inactive Off line almost every 3 weeks & I cannot have time to navigate or request add mes on chat or set pink hearts here & gold hearts there cause I'm very busy these days with my own job & life.

Since nobody in here around in our forum was interested to even send me Friend requests for add me's at game, so I'm rather finding this completely pointless & useless to do.
Nothing really I can help you with there, did you try removing anyone from your list to see if you were then able to claim another Gift after a later fight?

Reactions: RizeSheela
Nothing really I can help you with there, did you try removing anyone from your list to see if you were then able to claim another Gift after a later fight?
Yes Sir I did. I was able to resolve the Issue. I had to replace with some other friends that sendedvme requests and I was able to send GOLD GIFTS HEARTS to All Successfully.👍💘😊🙏✊💝

Status
Not open for further replies.