• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Cerebella Blitz & Glamour

Դավիթ

Reaction score
I noticed another error related to hex.
I played with Eliza Red Velvet, the enemy was Glamour, I knew Cerebella’s key abilities, so I cast a hex on her, in fact, she should not have removed the negative effects from herself and gained immunity and regeneration, but for some reason she was removed from her hex, in other words, her abilities worked during hex. I’ll try to fight against her again, maybe something went wrong, but keep it in mind.​

Not a bug, Blitz can remove debuffs applied to her when on her side of the stage she was one of the few variants that could face OG Unholy Host and remove the buffs, as long as you keep her away from her side she can be debuffed.

Not a bug, Blitz can remove debuffs applied to her when on her side of the stage she was one of the few variants that could face OG Unholy Host and remove the buffs, as long as you keep her away from her side she can be debuffed.
I would like to note that if a negative effect was applied to her - Hax, this means that her key abilities do not function during the negative effect called - Hax. She will be able to remove other negative effects from herself because they do not block her key abilities.

I literally just played against Glamor, I casted a couple of times hax on her, she still removes this effect and gains Immunity and regeneration, the error is confirmed, perhaps it will work with Umbrella Death wish, if it will also impose a negative effect on the enemy.

Blitz' SA is a timed effect. Meaning the SA will trigger and then you'll see the results a few seconds later. If she triggers her SA, and then gets hexed, it's too late, her SA will remove the Hex.

After 10/7/5 seconds while on her own side of the stage, Cerebella REMOVES all DEBUFFS from herself and gains IMMUNITY and REGEN. These BUFFS are removed when KNOCKED DOWN.

Please read the pinned posts in this forum about this if you want extra clarity and please search for similar issues to what you're seeing before making a post, there's a good chance it's already been reported.

Reactions: Դավիթ