1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

Complete Fighter Tier List (1.3.0)

Discussion in 'General Strategy' started by moisterrific, Aug 1, 2017.

1. moisterrific

moisterrific Well-Known Member

S-tier (most reliable)
    • Epic Sax
    • Harlequin
    • Diva Intervention
    • Parasite Weave
    • Buzzkill
    • Primed
    • Untouchable
    • Wulfsbane

A-tier (often reliable)
    • Private Dick
    • Resonant Evil
    • Armed Forces
    • Big Top
    • Bloody Valentine
    • Bloodbath
    • Bad Ms Frosty
    • Raw Nerv
    • Blood Drive
    • No Egrets
    • Princess Pride
    • Pea Shooter
    • Last Hope
    • Weekend Warrior
    • Number One

B-tier (sometimes reliable)
    • Robocopy
    • Beat Box
    • Headstrong
    • Understudy
    • In Denile
    • Decrypted
    • Hair Apparent
    • Frayed Ends
    • Rusty
    • Twisted Mettle
    • Ivy League
    • Heavy Reign
    • That's All Folks!
    • Inkling
    • Silent Kill
    • Hype Man
    • Cold Stones

C-tier (least reliable)
    • Bassline
    • Gray Matter
    • Scarlet Viper
    • Bad Hair Day
    • Dread Locks
    • Rage Appropriate
    • Sheltered
    • Sketchy
    • Rerun
    • Oh Mai
    • Graveyard Shift
    • Icy Hot
    • Scrub
    • Underdog

Assumptions:
    • All fighters are gold
    • All fighters are max level
    • All fighters have the best stats
    • All fighters have the most suitable moves equipped

CryGutted and Daikodugo like this.
  2. Tom Kulczewski

Tom Kulczewski Active Member

I finally got my Raw Nerv Painwheel to max. lvl not so long ago... I'd kill to have Buzzkill but I think it's too late :(

3. kickpuncher11

kickpuncher11 New Member

Are you taking moveset into consideration? Because Eliza's is garrrrrbage

Daikodugo likes this.
  4. BrolaireOfAsstora

BrolaireOfAsstora Active Member

Which character has the number one skin? The a-tier one.

5. BrolaireOfAsstora

Do you mean "To gain Haste while enraged"? Or do you mean he gains haste from enrage?

#5 BrolaireOfAsstora, Aug 3, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2017
  6. BrolaireOfAsstora

Ohhhhh. That's actually not that bad of an ability, huh? Is the 20% at max, and I'm assuming the hits stack?

7. BrolaireOfAsstora

That seems almost gold worthy of an ability.

8. BrolaireOfAsstora

Bore me? Not at all, I would seriously love to hear more. I'm trying to reach something near the level of technical knowledge you and moist have, and stuff like this helps. In a pc I have with another member here, we've been discussing what potential new fighters might be like. One of those fighters was a Molly that can eat a bb1 as about as well as make good jokes, but in return for that fragileness she supplies a lot of passive stat buffs to her teammates while in reserve, and while out she supplies faster Regen and meter gain. Do you think that a character like that would be of any use at all and might help these characters be any good?

9. BrolaireOfAsstora

Hey, fair enough man. To each his own. Still, I think that we need a slight buff or ways to power up these characters that can't compete stat-wise, either by providing a support character, or going wulfden's idea, allowing us to buff characters by sacking duplicates once at gold. What do you think?

Wulfden likes this.
  10. BrolaireOfAsstora

How do move stats work, and are the relics worth it to get better moves? Do individual fighters have set stats, and the moves change that?

Should we set up a thread for that? It really seems like something that the game should be able to have. But by fleshing it out, what do you suggest? Like different tiers providing different gains, with each character yielding different boosts, i.e., a Raw Nerv giving a... Idk, +20 to attack?

11. BrolaireOfAsstora

Okay, got it. What kind of increases are we talking about, and would it only affect bronze and silver characters? I feel granting this to gold would be a little unfair, since we're talking about ways to make bronzes more useful.

12. BrolaireOfAsstora

Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to do that at all. I'm just kind of trying to pitch ideas, though mine clearly aren't as well thought out as yours.

Okay, then that makes it slightly more balanced, I suppose. I was mainly asking as it seemed to me as if the issue was how these good Characters couldn't compete when it came to stats, forcing them down into a less usable state. Giving ways to help these underpowered character become better was my main goal with this overall, but I was worried about providing this same bonus to gold would make them even better than before.

I feel like an infinite increase is a good idea, though I feel characters should reach a cap at one point or another. Having to face against moisterrific's level 750 maxed out team would be a scary thought. Level 60 feels like a good idea, and beyond that the stats no longer increase. Or were you suggesting ascending works like evolving, where it resets the level to 1? Adding branches to the tree doesn't really work imo. It's a lot of code to add for all characters, and that uses space that could be better spent on implementing new characters. But I do like this list though. Having ways to go beyond 50 seems fun.

It is a big ask, and it is a big change, and you're right about this most likely not getting in to the extent we want to it and have developed it ourselves. That said, surely you must agree it is fun to be able to come up with these ideas, even if they never come to fruition?

13. BrolaireOfAsstora

By infinite cap, I meant that we could continue to increase the level but the stats would not increase past 60. Though Im sure I'm just complicating things further. 60 seems like a good cap. Or, maybe we can do what WOW did, and increase the cap with each new update.

I like that idea, but yeah, that is pretty complicated. I really need to not try and write things like these at 1 in the morning when I'm exhausted and I put too much thought into these things.

For a supposedly "uncreative" person, you sure have put a lot of thought into this topic man. Give yourself some credit! I think at this point we need to wait for Wulfden to come back and give us his thoughts. We've laid down the base framework, so it's up to him to help us refine it.

14. Wulfden

Wulfden Well-Known Member

Hey hey you guys! Thanks for bringing this up, actually, and to cut things short from going off topic, I'll make a separate thread in order to flesh out some ideas and work with you guys on making a balanced system so that we can work more along the lesser units and hopefully bring everyone's faves as viable options!

Thanks so much you guys for helping lay it down!

BrolaireOfAsstora likes this.