• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Could trading exist

Dr Wang

Reaction score
Could you add trading since that if the fight you couldn't get from a box, you could trade some fighters for the fighter you want. For example I want epic sax but I couldn't get it and all my theonite is gone, so I could trade my private dick for epic sax since I have another private dick.

One thing we have to watch out for is someone with many bot accounts opening Relics from the Daily Login bonus, then funneling all of the rewards to a master account.

There's also the logistics of users using real dollars outside of the app to purchase characters they would like.
Gold Armed Forces <> Bronze Rerun Peacock, HMMMMMMM.

Could it exist? I personally think there are too many ways which dishonest users can get an unfair advantage, but I like the idea in theory!
Maybe we can explore it in the future, but there are no plans for that right now.

Last edited:
If this were possible ppl would open multiple accounts when theyre handing out compensation.

Trading wouldn’t exist without a some sort of a middleman to prevent the aforementioned exploits. Maybe it can be done in the form of a marketplace where players can put their things up for sale by a price they set and other players can choose to buy it.

Maybe if you needed to be at a high lvl most of these problems would be solved, with the only exception IMO being trading/selling fighters for real money or even stuff in other games

EDIT:
There's also the logistics of users using real dollars outside of the app to purchase characters they would like.
Gold Armed Forces <> Bronze Rerun Peacock, HMMMMMMM.

One thing that could lessen the problem is allow trades only with fighters of the same rarity. Sure this isn't the ideal sistem, but I guess not much can be done about this kind of cheating besides it :/

Last edited: