1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

Could trading exist

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dr Wang, Apr 13, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Dr Wang

Dr Wang New Member

Could you add trading since that if the fight you couldn't get from a box, you could trade some fighters for the fighter you want. For example I want epic sax but I couldn't get it and all my theonite is gone, so I could trade my private dick for epic sax since I have another private dick.

2. Liam

Liam Not An Actual Robot
    Hidden Variable Dev

One thing we have to watch out for is someone with many bot accounts opening Relics from the Daily Login bonus, then funneling all of the rewards to a master account.

There's also the logistics of users using real dollars outside of the app to purchase characters they would like.
    Gold Armed Forces <> Bronze Rerun Peacock, HMMMMMMM.

Could it exist? I personally think there are too many ways which dishonest users can get an unfair advantage, but I like the idea in theory!
    Maybe we can explore it in the future, but there are no plans for that right now.

#2 Liam, Apr 13, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2018
    Dr Wang and fanghoul like this.
  3. Kokonut

Kokonut Member

If this were possible ppl would open multiple accounts when theyre handing out compensation.

4. moisterrific

moisterrific Well-Known Member

Trading wouldn’t exist without a some sort of a middleman to prevent the aforementioned exploits. Maybe it can be done in the form of a marketplace where players can put their things up for sale by a price they set and other players can choose to buy it.

5. PHPP

PHPP Active Member

Maybe if you needed to be at a high lvl most of these problems would be solved, with the only exception IMO being trading/selling fighters for real money or even stuff in other games

EDIT:
    One thing that could lessen the problem is allow trades only with fighters of the same rarity. Sure this isn't the ideal sistem, but I guess not much can be done about this kind of cheating besides it :/

#5 PHPP, May 8, 2018
    Last edited: May 9, 2018