• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Currency bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

suprrnova

Reaction score
I’ve been experiencing this bug since the new update, I have just figured that it happens when I first log on for the day and it’s the first purchase since logging on. Here I’ve included photos (can’t figure out how to upload a video for the life of me) showing I have 110k coins, I try to purchase a skill tree node - the node is 80k however it takes 50k away and says I do not have enough.. I should mention that I have bought the 30 day coins subscription.

If you share your SGM username and ID, I'll have customer service review. We suspect this is a visual bug on the client only. We've checked a few other similar reports and the server is correctly calculating everything on the backend. Regardless, it's something we'll be investigating.

If you share your SGM username and ID, I'll have customer service review. We suspect this is a visual bug on the client only. We've checked a few other similar reports and the server is correctly calculating everything on the backend. Regardless, it's something we'll be investigating.
Hi,
My SGM user is @/SuprrNova
My ID is: 2f1g-1hzie

I looked into your account and everything appears to fall in line with what we've seen with other players. Everything is being calculated correctly on the server, but your game client gets out of sync and shows the wrong amounts.

Usually, restarting the game re-syncs everything to it's proper amount. We plan to have this fixed very soon, thanks for being patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.