1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

Dead Cross - Jab Extender?

Discussion in 'Valentine' started by cappatacus, Dec 3, 2018 at 6:56 PM.

1. cappatacus

cappatacus Active Member

I played around with this so I can make possibly the least practical bleed build on Val, and I tried using Dead Cross after L1->L5. It extended the combo, but there were a few times when the enemy slipped out and punished it. From what I can tell, this can only happen if the opponent has a BB at full meter (or possibly a SM). Other than that, I'd say it's a reliable (somewhat lol) combo extender. Has anyone else found out when this will and won't work?

2. Liam

Liam !Robot
    Hidden Variable Dev

Note that enemy having a Blockbuster charged doesn't effect what combos are possible / impossible.

They should consistently fall out of the combo if it doesn't work, and they should always be hit if it does work.

You can learn more about "true combos" vs "untrue combos" in this helpful thread here, which may clear up some misconceptions:
    http://forum.skullgirlsmobile.com/threads/combo-counters-a-complete-guide.2802/

Zachary Baumstark likes this.
  3. cappatacus

cappatacus Active Member

Guess I'm just lucky then? I haven't taken this to high streaks or anything, but in low streaks and dailies, it's gone pretty well. Huh.