• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Diamond keys don’t appear anymore in the COC

Flower

Reaction score
After the update (i think the black dahlia) diamond keys didn’t appear not even once in the cabinets of curiosity in the golden coin part. I got diamond keys in the rift coins section though, but not as fast as before. I think it’s impossible that it’s just because i’m unlucky because i’ve been opening it every hour for more than a week. Can you please fix this problem? I’d much rather diamond keys be purchased in the store for a lower price of 500,000 golden coins. It’s the best course of action in my opinion. Thank you so much for your hard work!

I double checked and they are definitely in there, but as you can see they are very rare!

I double checked and they are definitely in there, but as you can see they are very rare!
I swear to God after i sent this i opened skullgirls after about 1 hour and i got a diamond key. I was amazed from how fast you guys responded. However, based on your response I don’t think you did something. Thank you for your hard work!

Reactions: Erick Draves
We did nothing! Must've been the RNG gods....

congrats!

Reactions: Cherri_N666