• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Different colourschemes and Intros for characters for theonite

Ryouhi

Reaction score
I think adding the ability for us to buy different intro-animations and colourschemes for characters would be nice.

For example, my Blood Drive Painwheel is one of my favorites, but i don't enjoy her Intro and Colour scheme as much as some of the other painwheels.
These intros and colourschemes should only be local however, to avoid confusion for other players.

More custimization for players and more variety in the shop for the devs :)

I agree, it would be very nice if we could unlock different intro animations for each fighter. Dunno about the colour scheme part, but if we were able to pick different intros then it SHOULD be visible to everyone and not just ourselves. I highly doubt that would cause any confusion.

Personally, I would love to equip the bronze Eliza intro animations on my silver and gold Eliza fighters cuz that's her best intro animation.

I always thought it would make the most sense that you can see the opponent's customized color scheme, as long as the icon to said character (that you can still see when you pause the game) stays the same as what version of that character it is. If I like my Diva Intervention Eliza the most but like her default canon color scheme more I can equip it and no one will be confused fighter her.

And u guys already know I'm rooting for a mode where you can face like a fortress of a different user's fighters so if you really wanted it you could maybe have a whole fortress of nothing but ghost Squigglies lol: http://forum.skullgirlsmobile.com/threads/lab-fortress-mode-that-gives-alt-colors.508/