• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Disable Parasitic Implants Modifier at Parallel Realms mode Please

RizeSheela

I'm aware when it comes to certain modifiers that we do not appreciate or do well with sometimes, but this modifier knows as - Parasitic Implants - It's just gotta get out from the menu!
Don't really understand it even know what sort of challenge our dear Devs had in mind when they had to put such if a modifier that Drains down completely the health down.
Was this even done on purpose of losing our Treats rewards?🤷🏻‍♀️

Anyway this Bs Modifier does all the job just to cut down our Full degree Action and Ruin down our mood - Killing out the Fun!

Please Let Us give Upvotes for our Devs here and call up in a Voting of a Majority to remove this Nonsense modifier from our Parallel Realms mode.

Nobody has to even touch that anyway and it's just simply easy to avoid it So I won't even need to be persistent or rush in about.

But still it's still there and it's really really bloody annoying! 😐😑☹️

IMG_20231215_204037.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20231215_204101.jpg
    IMG_20231215_204101.jpg
    306.8 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_20231215_204009.jpg
    IMG_20231215_204009.jpg
    532.1 KB · Views: 1
I mostly use Fukua and Stand Out in Parallel Realms, so I take Parasitic Implants all day. As they have natural sustain in their kit, this modifier doesn't pose any issues but speed up clearing enemies. But hey if I were to nominate a modifier to be removed it would be STAGE OF SPOTLIGHT (When TAGGING IN, your Light Fighters DISABLE the opponent's BLOCKBUSTERS or SPECIAL MOVES for 10 seconds).

I mostly use Fukua and Stand Out in Parallel Realms, so I take Parasitic Implants all day. As they have natural sustain in their kit, this modifier doesn't pose any issues but speed up clearing enemies. But hey if I were to nominate a modifier to be removed it would be STAGE OF SPOTLIGHT (When TAGGING IN, your Light Fighters DISABLE the opponent's BLOCKBUSTERS or SPECIAL MOVES for 10 seconds).
Actually I have 100% Absolutely No problem About this since I have enough sttong build fighters by both HP and STR/ ATAK in almost all moves and Do have 2 mastered Fukuas as well with Eliza who is equipped with Heavy Regen ability.

In addition I could also avoid that stupid modifier eventually

I only post this for others to see and read about it's bad effects and possible ways of solutions or alternative update given by our dear funny Server Devs here.

Your suggestion is Mostly well Appreciated and Honored my dear friend 🙏👍✊😎✌️😊

I like this mod, I think it's the right amount of risk+reward. Fighters with an innate heal ability do really well with this mod.
well yes I agree, It's true it could be useful in some ways actually. I believe that it has its own purpose yes.
Still kinda rather annoying though but still it's up to our Devs here if they need to remodify that or not.

I just had given a little "comment with light" to this matter, just in case if some other respected players in here may not really want the idea of encountering this type of Modifier.🙂🙃

Back