• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Dream Demon's bug

hieungoctran

Reaction score
I want to report a bug which disable Dream Demon's unblockable dash when she is suffering from Curse while her opponent suffers from Death Mark. It would be understandable if her dash can't be unblockable when she suffers from Hex, but I don't think that Curse can disable her SA too.

This isn't on Dream Demon because devs use invisible buffs/debuffs for certain mechanics and SAs in the game.

Curse can affect fighters getting these invisible buffs, and what Dream Demon gets is invisible timed "Unblockable" on dash which gets removed on hit or being hit. I can confirm that this bug affects all dash-based unblockables, while hit-based (on block as well) like Overclocked and Class Cutter work just fine. If I recall right, even Big Band's PA is affected.

Reactions: Erick Draves
It's still unideal how curse interacts this way though, at least how it's all communicated to the player. The design team has a couple of tasks to look into this along with other issues with Curse.