• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Eliza's Throw

Thatguywhoplays

Reaction score
Whenever I use Eliza’s throw attack on a cpu fighter they literally parry it every single time without flaw, I don’t know what’s wrong with it but it happens even when there blocking, I literally played a whole game using the throw as much as possible but none of them connected

Whenever I use Eliza’s throw attack on a cpu fighter they literally parry it every single time without flaw, I don’t know what’s wrong with it but it happens even when there blocking, I literally played a whole game using the throw as much as possible but none of them connected
It's a problem with her throw having an absolutely massive length of time where the opponent can 'tech' the throw. I agree this is kinda ridiculous because the throw is basically useless.

However, this isn't actually a bug so I'm going to move it to the Suggestions forum.

Thanks for the feedback, @Thatguywhoplays!
Some fighters have longer throw break windows than others.
We're hoping to evaluate the duration of each throw escape window soon to look for any that might be too fast or too long.

Reactions: moisterrific