• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Energy Refill Annoying Issues

RizeSheela

Reaction score
Hello to dear everyone, As we all long time seasonal SGM players are very fully aware and know about some of the annoying issues of the game, One of the most annoying issues was the energy refill issue, which calls up upon taking on the fighter replacement overtime after 2 matches at usual maximum at price fights.
IMG_20231008_042705.jpg
Now I don't really wish to deface our dear game devs here but I do believe that one of the major reasons that most SGM players leave off away from the game overtime was the energy refill issue and in addition of insult to injury - the timer limited use of the DOUBLE EXP BOOSTER that takes out upon time waiting.

I posted this forum as a serious call out of request to our dear HV Devs to improve out and update about this serious annoying issue, afterall we all wish to save up and budget our Daily Op Theonites everyday as much we should for buying relics and Canopy Gold.

Please I desperately ask out to our Devs here to do something and update as soon as possible about this "Energy Refill" issue If possible. 😥😟

Thank you all very much for all your hard work and patience of understanding.

Best of everything and Good Luck to all in here 👍✌️😊🙏

IMG_20231008_042726.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20231008_042747.jpg
    IMG_20231008_042747.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 0