• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Error 5309

Status
Not open for further replies.

StormRedLine

Reaction score
Hello peoples ! So im not able to log in the game anymore due to an error code 5309. I've checked why it was happening and its due to russian policy i think but im not russian (french) and im the only one in my Friend group who is not able to log in, Im sure I did not do anything wrong and respected the rules and so Im not banned top, is there a solution ? Beside paying for a VPN to play my favorite free game :)

Unfortunately, based on what I've learned from other Russian players dealing with similar policies, the only work around is to try various network connections and see if you're able to get through.

You mentioned being French, is that to say you're playing in France or you're playing in Russia?

What are your friends doing that has them be able to log in?

Unfortunately, based on what I've learned from other Russian players dealing with similar policies, the only work around is to try various network connections and see if you're able to get through.

You mentioned being French, is that to say you're playing in France or you're playing in Russia?

What are your friends doing that has them be able to log in?
Im good now, but since you asked I played in France and had this bug for around 8 hours. For my friends tho, they did nothing special. I think it was a problem on a specific device!

Status
Not open for further replies.