• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Characters Evolution Bonus for Silver and Bronze variant

DravTheGuy

Reaction score
basically additionnal attribute to Silver and Bronze variant unlocked by evolving them to Gold (evolving them to diamond will boost the attribute)

when unlocked, EB will also boost ATK and HP stats

example of attribute
Nunsense will gain a 5% chance of making the buff she gain and debuff she inflict perm/timeless

when Golden Gunner reload with no shot remaining, she load a full mag of laser shot and all precision hit are unblockable

Underdog gain 50% resistance to debuff

Salty gain a 10% chance to turn her stack of enrage perm when she use a blockbuster

if Oh mai is alive, her teammate also gain 2 stack of Enrage and 5 precision

the list goes on and on but existing SA could be used there

Reactions: RizeSheela
Okay If I understand correctly in here you're suggesting upon the Attributes fixed upon an individual Bronze or Silver Fighter who had been evolved to GOLD or DIAMOND Right?

Well actually that also depends and relies entirely on the MOVES STATS that you had Placed in those Bronze or Silver fighters.

I'm fully aware of this since I've got lots of Silver evolved fighters.

Actually honestly I'm not sure if our Devs here could remodel or remodify those Stats issues but definitely it should be relied entirely on their Class types (Gold or Diamond) Rather than a regular basic Bronze/ Silver stat fighter 😐🤔

My Signature Profile is also of a Silver ranked Parasoul and as I'm aware of her stats that were kinda bot far different than of those GOLD or DIAMOND Ranked fighters

basically additionnal attribute to Silver and Bronze variant unlocked by evolving them to Gold (evolving them to diamond will boost the attribute)

when unlocked, EB will also boost ATK and HP stats

example of attribute
Nunsense will gain a 5% chance of making the buff she gain and debuff she inflict perm/timeless

when Golden Gunner reload with no shot remaining, she load a full mag of laser shot and all precision hit are unblockable

Underdog gain 50% resistance to debuff

Salty gain a 10% chance to turn her stack of enrage perm when she use a blockbuster

if Oh mai is alive, her teammate also gain 2 stack of Enrage and 5 precision

the list goes on and on but existing SA could be used there
I understand your point there dear friend