• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Fukua ‘Head Over Heels’ blockbuster bug

Cozypath

Reaction score
I was doing a nightmare run on parallel realms and I was attacking the first node which had a hack n’ splash, night terror, and head hunter. I was attacking with a blood bath, star shine, and gust buster.

After defeating the hack n’ splash with my blood bath, the night terror launched a swarm embrace which killed my blood bath. However, before my blood bath died, the night terror also used their ‘Head Over Heels’. This resulted in the game freezing for a moment, before my star shine came out. Fukua then started running to the right side of the stage indefinitely, never attacking and soft locking me into the match. I tried to wait for time to run out but even after the clock hit zero the match continued. I waited for 15 minutes before having to quite the match, which resulted in the loss of my fighters and hack n’ splash reviving.

The stage is no man’s land
My device is an iPad Pro running iPad iOS 15.6.1

If you need any more information let me know. I have a video of the activity after Blood Bath died but have no footage of how it happened.

Attachments

• 20A87B8A-4267-42ED-9308-8B0E613BDF3B.png
    20A87B8A-4267-42ED-9308-8B0E613BDF3B.png
    490.3 KB · Views: 2
Thanks for the report. This is a super rare bug that happens if a BB3 (usually) or any other moves are performed while the fighter is facing the wrong direction. Characters should always be facing the opponent, but there are still some single frames lingering where they're facing the wrong way. We have a larger task to ensure that fighters can never face the wrong direction, or at least check which direction their facing before any move is executed. No promises as to when that will get in, but I'll keep advocating for a fix!