• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fukua Speculation!

Cartouche‼

Reaction score
Speculate to your heart's content on how you think Fukua will play on mobile!
As a note: Filia is the original, Fukua is something... Clone? Sweet Bad dream?

What will her character ability be? Which moves will be specials? What will her bogus blockbuster / pseudo super be? What benefit will her taunt have? How her combos will string together? How her normals & specials will compare to Filia's? Which palettes you look forward to seeing in her release? What signature abilities she could have? EVERYTHING!!

Resources:
And a spectacular combo compilation by Salty. N showcasing Fukua, for those unfamiliar with the character:

Reactions: PHPP
Speculate to your heart's content on how you think Fukua will play on mobile!
As a note: Filia is the original, Fukua is something... Clone? Sweet Bad dream?

What will her character ability be? Which moves will be specials? What will her bogus blockbuster / pseudo super be? What benefit will her taunt have? How her combos will string together? How her normals & specials will compare to Filia's? Which palettes you look forward to seeing in her release? What signature abilities she could have? EVERYTHING!!

Resources:
And a spectacular combo compilation by Salty. N showcasing Fukua, for those unfamiliar with the character:

I think her shadow mechanic could be her SA. For blockbusters Drill Tempered, her triple slam grab move, her airgrab and best friends forever probably. BB3 would be the one where shamone eats the opponent and spits them out.

Reactions: Cartouche‼
Ohh this will be interesting!
I think her shadow mechanic could be her SA. For blockbusters Drill Tempered, her triple slam grab move, her airgrab and best friends forever probably. BB3 would be the one where shamone eats the opponent and spits them out.

Oh maybe certain attacks gain a range? Like a charge attack except it's H. Shadow Clone attack and it travels a long distance and the Sweep attack turns into her L. Shadow Clone attack? That'd be cool, although it would have to be applied to other moves as well. (I, shamefully, admit I rarely use charge and sweep attacks)
Though the clones ,I think, would be better suited maybe to special moves instead maybe and the SA can affect the damage or range of the move. (Seeing as they have L,M,H Variants) although that would maybe make her SA too similar to squigly/beowulf. Love dart variants as specials as well. Her Inevitable snuggle grab will probably be a special since it's a command grab like beowulf and cerebella.

Twice Shy Blockbuster would probably be in fukua's BB's list since it was her's originally. (Technically?) This clone mess messed me up even when I played her story mode. Good thing it isn't canon! (Looming darkness above me) I think maybe aerial drill of my dreams and blown kiss BB's would be cool as well. BFF! BB would probably be a long range counter that will send the opponent flying to the other side of the screen (since we can't change the way we face). Head over heel's BB3 Would be a nice touch! It'd probably be a massively damaging singular hit ( Are the untouchables feeling lucky?)

Her combo's will obviously focus more on Fukua doing some work and I guess she would have higher damage stats than Filia. (Since fukua and shamone technically are a strong close and range duo in her lore).
Maybe her taunt could, instead of gaining a benefit from her taunt, she inflicts a random debuff (excluding stun and doom) on the enemy?
As for her psuedo super power/bogus move.... I vote Butterfly Kiss (j.HK) because a lot of skullgirls players know how ridiculous that move is when used aggressively.

That's all I can think of (for now) I hope to see more great ideas from y'all!
(Edit: Twice Shy BB for Fukua is called Blowout for Filia in SGM, sorry for any confusion this caused!
Edit: Also Drill of my dreams BB for Fukua is called Drill Tempered for Filia in SGM)

Last edited:
Maybe she's gonna be stronger than filia like in 2nd encore.

I wonder if they will implement Fukua, Ms Fortune and Robo-Fortune all in 3.0 updates or later. It seems they want to give Squigly some spotlight first then after some time, implement the others in the later months.

I wonder if they will implement Fukua, Ms Fortune and Robo-Fortune all in 3.0 updates or later. It seems they want to give Squigly some spotlight first then after some time, implement the others in the later months.

Squigly and both Fortunes were "promised" in their plan list for 2018. IIRC we don't have any official info like this regarding Fukua (she doesn't even have a character thread here in the forums), although I've seen Liam say in the game chat that the team will add her after the other 3

Last edited:
Squigly and both Fortunes were promised in their plan list for 2018. IIRC we don't have any ''official'' info like this regarding Fukua (she doesn't even have a character thread here in the forums), although I've seen Liam say in the game chat that the team will add her after the other 3

After both Fortunes and Squigly right? I'm wondering what are they going to do after they include all of the characters.

After both Fortunes and Squigly right?
yep

I'm wondering what are they going to do after they include all of the characters.
I've seen them saying if the game does well they might add totally new ones, which could also be used in a skullgirls 2 game if that ever comes. But again, this info is not anything ''official''

Reactions: Psyche
Squigly and both Fortunes were promised in their plan list for 2018. IIRC we don't have any ''official'' info like this regarding Fukua (she doesn't even have a character thread here in the forums), although I've seen Liam say in the game chat that the team will add her after the other 3
While I'm just as keen as you to see these characters fully playable in SGM as soon as possible, I would be very careful about using a word as strong as "promised". The 2018 outlook is a rough outline of what they would like to achieve in the year, and not by any stretch of imagination a set list of goals that will absolutely be met in the time frame.

I know you meant no harm by it, but however pernickety these semantics are, it's vital we don't mislead any readers into thinking HVS has some kind of contractual obligation to fulfil a mere wishlist they made for their own game.

Reactions: PHPP