• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Game isn't working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puupipa

Reaction score
Since 4 days ago the game isn't working, I use a Huawei P50 and already received the last update for Huawei (since they sent a mail explaining it was the last update for HUAWEI) at first it worked normally but now the screen freezes in the welcome screen. Now I just want the game to work so i can link my account to my gmail and don't lose my achievements.

Desde hace ya 4 días el juego no funciona en mi Huawei P50 y ya le puse la ultima actualización de Huawei (ya que dijeron que ers ls ultima vez que harían una actualización para Huawei) al inicio funcionaba normal, un poco de lag pero funcionaba y ahora se queda estancado en la pantalla de inicio o de pleno ni carga la pantalla. En verdad solo quiero que arreglen el bug para conectar mi cuenta a mi gmail y no perder todos mis logros. Ojala se arregle pronto.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230704_101011_com.autumn.skullgirls.huawei.jpg
    Screenshot_20230704_101011_com.autumn.skullgirls.huawei.jpg
    414.2 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: metallyuga_98
Is this still occurring? I recall we had some issues with the Huawei build but I believe they've since been resolved.

If you're getting the game through Appgallery, reminder to bind your account to Facebook or an Email so you don't lose access when we eventually retire the Appgallery version of SGM!

Sorry I barely enter the forum, it has been resolved, thanks for the advise!

Reactions: Erick Draves
Status
Not open for further replies.