• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Game thinks Princess Pride has no moves

SirBobboIV

Reaction score
Every time I try to fight with Princess Pride (Light gold parasoul) the game gives me a warning that the character has missing moves, despite having moves equipped. Nothing game breaking, just annoying

I'm not having that issue. Remember to have all of the move slots with a move in them, or the message will pop up for, like, 2 moves out of 3 unlocked slots.

All move slots on all fighters on your team need to be full, or else this popup will appear. We're aware that this can be somewhat of a nuisance and have plans to tweak this feature in a future update so it doesn't appear as often.

All move slots on all fighters on your team need to be full, or else this popup will appear. We're aware that this can be somewhat of a nuisance and have plans to tweak this feature in a future update so it doesn't appear as often.
honestly, I like the feature because I forget to equip moves on my characters.

Reactions: MatchHog
I'm not having that issue. Remember to have all of the move slots with a move in them, or the message will pop up for, like, 2 moves out of 3 unlocked slots.
My take from the OP is that if you're using an uninvested variant for fodder or evolution the pop-up constantly shows up and won't go away even if you put a move which is the issue. I believe that if the game asked something like : "Seems one or several of your fighters are missing moves, are you trying to level them up?" on Holodeck and PF it would help a lot

What I would like to see, is an automatic "Love this setup for this variant" option, working with the favorite system helping the game letting it know we want notifications of that variant, be like:

Every variant in your team has a favorite setup and it´s not shared with any other teammate:
"Some of your characters are not equipped, would you like to auto select their favorite setup?"
--YES!-- --NO, LET ME FIGHT-- --CHOOSE SETUPS-- --CANCEL--

Every variant in your team has a favorite setup selected but it or it´s moves are shared with other teammate:
"Some of your characters are not equipped, but they share favorite setup and/or moves."
IT´S OK, LET ME FIGHT CHOOSE SETUPS CANCEL

All the variants in your team has all their moves equiped but there are variants not marked as favorites, without a favorite setup:
The fight just beggins. If you losse you´ll remember to pay your taxes next time...

Just an implementation I would love to see!!... Maybe you alredy had something like this in mind! (But as always, time and money are sometimes short)...