• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal gold bigband turn into bronze

wolflone

Reaction score
Four days ago,my internet connection was not stable and I can' enter the game. I rebooted game many times.When I finally logged in ,I found my gold bigband become copper.(;д;)

By the way , can player reset their game acoount? I'd like to start over and get a new gold bigband

andriod8.0.0 game version 2.2.1

Four days ago,my internet connection was not stable and I can' enter the game. I rebooted game many times.When I finally logged in ,I found my gold bigband become copper.(;д;)
Are you sure that you had a Gold Big Band?
I've never seen a report of anything like this before, but if you can share your display name with me, I can take a quick look into your account details.

By the way , can player reset their game acoount? I'd like to start over and get a new gold bigband
You can create a new account by uninstalling the app and reinstalling it again.
This will let you access the login screen.

Note that if you uninstall the app with a Guest account, all of your data will be lost.

After you arrive at the login screen, login with one of the account types that you haven't linked to any of your other accounts.
This will start a new account for you!

Reactions: PHPP
Are you sure that you had a Gold Big Band?
I've never seen a report of anything like this before, but if you can share your display name with me, I can take a quick look into your account details.

You can create a new account by uninstalling the app and reinstalling it again.
This will let you access the login screen.

Note that if you uninstall the app with a Guest account, all of your data will be lost.

After you arrive at the login screen, login with one of the account types that you haven't linked to any of your other accounts.
This will start a new account for you!
I really appreciate your advice!My gold character is found in the guest account.Sorry for my mistake!(つд⊂)