• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Gust buster’s second signature ability won’t work

Grim_str

Reaction score
I’ve unlocked both her signature abilities but her second SA does not work

whenever I do charge attacks her buffs and debuffs stay the same and doesn’t convert to any barrier, miasma or enrage

I swear I thought I was imagining things or if I was doing something wrong, but after I watched her fighter trailer, the charge attack I was doing was the exact same thing in the trailer for gust buster.

I would show a video where this happens multiple times to me but that isn’t possible

IMG_1330.jpeg

Last edited:
I don't think it's a bug.
You need Marie's complete mortuary charge to trigger her SA.

I’ve unlocked both her signature abilities but her second SA does not work

whenever I do charge attacks her buffs and debuffs stay the same and doesn’t convert to any barrier, miasma or enrage

I swear I thought I was imagining things or if I was doing something wrong, but after I watched her fighter trailer, the charge attack I was doing was the exact same thing in the trailer for gust buster.

I would show a video where this happens multiple times to me but that isn’t possible

View attachment 21569
@Aaeroniero is correct. If you read her SA carefully, you'll see it says 'while charged.' You'll want to use her Character Ability until she has it fully charged to trigger her SA