• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Haste doesn't stack anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryouhi

I noticed this on my Number One Beowulf, which gets one stack of Haste when an enemy tags in.

Before i would get multiple stacks of hype by killing enemies quickly enough and by using Aroo Ready when i had the time, but it seems like this doesnt work anymore.

Is this intentional?

I noticed this on my Number One Beowulf, which gets one stack of Haste when an enemy tags in.

Before i would get multiple stacks of hype by killing enemies quickly enough and by using Aroo Ready when i had the time, but it seems like this doesnt work anymore.

Is this intentional?
Yes it is. It's not much a change considering 1x haste wasn't any different from 100x haste.

Yes it is. It's not much a change considering 1x haste wasn't any different from 100x haste.
but it was basically a backup/refresh of the duration.

Now if i kill enemies before my haste stack runs out, i won't gain another one since they don't stack, so thats sucks

Is this intentional?

Yes, this is intentional. Haste was never supposed to stack in the first place.

Closing this as it's not a bug. If you have additional input, please feel free to make a new thread in the feedback forum. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back