• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Hello everyone, can somebody explain me what is this?

namihanazono

Reaction score
this cat appeared out of nowhere, walked around meowing, and then left. I only have a screenshot. I asked many people, no one knows who this cat is

Attachments

• DB0EDB31-41ED-48E9-BF99-2C98B62897E3.png
    DB0EDB31-41ED-48E9-BF99-2C98B62897E3.png
    1,002.8 KB · Views: 11
this cat appeared out of nowhere, walked around meowing, and then left. I only have a screenshot. I asked many people, no one knows who this cat is
It is "Scribble Kitty". It is an 'easter egg' that only shows up when performing Cerebella's "Lock'n Load" move in Skullgirls: Second Encore and they carried it over into SGM.

I think there is a 0.2% chance for Scribble Cat to appear. You should feel lucky!
➡️more Scribble Cat sightings

Like Scribble Cat, the easter egg tradition continues with Umbella. There is a rare chance for a literal skullgirl to appear when you bubble an opponent.
literal-sg.png

Reactions: maxiefrommars
Like Scribble Cat, the easter egg tradition continues with Umbella. There is a rare chance for a literal skullgirl to appear when you bubble an opponent.

I appreciate your attention to detail with SG info😁 But in this instance...

I dunno...I think this should have been more vague...just state that other characters have easter eggs...cuz I didn't know this as I do not play Umbrella all that much ATM, but it would have been really cool to have been surprised when seen firsthand...