1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

How much do you level up extra silver characters?

Discussion in 'General Strategy' started by fanghoul, Apr 4, 2018.

1. fanghoul

fanghoul Active Member

I've been clearing out some of my duplicate characters to make some room recently and I started wondering how much other people level up their duplicate silver characters before they use them as power ups?

For me it's usually about level 12, depending some on how many copies I have and how badly I need the points.

Brian Ford and Psyche like this.
  2. Psyche

Psyche Not An Actual Corgi

For me, it varies. If I’m absolutely desperate to make some space in my collection, I might get rid of a few even if they are at level one, but sometimes I will get a good streak going in a prize fight and take them all the way to 40. The average is around level 25 because that’s roughly where I stop being able to get one level per fight. For ones I plan to evolve in the future I obviously go to the maximum.

Brian Ford and fanghoul like this.
  3. Inked

Inked Active Member

i usually always get them to lvl 40 since i use silver fighters for prize fights alot (my usual gold PF team is two low FS silvers and one gold or silver powerhouse). when i don't use them for prize fights though it's usually around lvl 10-20

fanghoul and Psyche like this.
  4. That nub

That nub Member

Does leveling sacrifices makes a difference?

5. Hinto Tokala

Hinto Tokala New Member

It doesn’t make a difference in the amount of experience you gain when you use them, but it is a good way to get character tokens so you can unlock abilities with the better versions of that character.

6. fanghoul

fanghoul Active Member

Though one thing I've learned with Bronze characters is that if you take 4 of them, and use 3 to evolve the 4th to silver, you get more XP in the sacrifice than if you did the 4 separately as bronzes. If you're smart about the elements, it's an especially good bargain.

I haven't run the math for silver -> gold characters, but that seems like it'd be a lot less worthwhile, since it's so much XP to level up the silvers in the first place.

Psyche and cappatacus like this.
  7. Brian Ford

Brian Ford Active Member

Done once on a old account then from out haven't done any as it was a massive mistake lol full tanker then its bye into power! C-:

8. REWIND

REWIND New Member

I have away too many silvers .. i'm not sure what to to with them

9. Tom Kulczewski

Tom Kulczewski Active Member

Now that there's more EXP lying around in general it's easier to get them to level 40 before doing anything