• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

How much Theonite you can earn in a week

Cellsai

Oh Sai
Hidden Variable Dev
Reaction score
Website
cellsai.deviantart.com
Please note that this thread was originally started by another user who requested their account be deleted. Cellsai was not the one who did all this work!

Hi everyone! Did you miss me? Didn't think so. Blah blah blah this time I'm here to talk about theonite.

Theonite is simpler than the previous FAQs since there are only 2 sources from which it can be obtained. So let's hop to it, shall we?

Weekly Sources of Theonite:
  • Prize Fights
  • Daily Theonite Missions
The Breakdown:

Click Here for link to spreadsheet with breakdown of Weekly Theonite

Prize Fights:
  • Bronze Prize Fight milestones yield a total of 55 Theonite per prize fight
  • Silver Prize Fight milestones yield a total of 55 Theonite per prize fight
  • Gold Prize Fight milestones yield a total of 80 Theonite per prize fight

Total Theonite for clearing all milestone of all prize fight difficulties is
190 Theonite
Since there are 2 normal prize fights per week, we can double this for our weekly total from PFs.

Total Theonite from Prize Fights per week: 380 Theonite

Daily Theonite Missions:

Since the value of each daily theonite mission will vary from person to person, I will be assuming an average of 15-20 theonite per mission.

With 3 missions per day, at an average of 15-20 theonite per mission, you can realistically expect to gain about
45-60 theonite per day.

Total Theonite from Daily Missions in a week: 315 to 420 Theonite in a week

Conclusion:

Per Week you can expect to gain 695-800 Theonite if you clear all the milestones of each prize fight level and do all of your daily missions. So what does that mean for you?

This means that you can expect to gain enough theonite to be able to do a 10+1 character relic pull in around 2 weeks or a 10+1 in the premium relic in just under 2 weeks.

If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment.

--------

Last edited:
Hi everyone! Did you miss me? Didn't think so. Blah blah blah this time I'm here to talk about theonite.

Theonite is simpler than the previous FAQs since there are only 2 sources from which it can be obtained. So let's hop to it, shall we?

Weekly Sources of Theonite:
  • Prize Fights
  • Daily Theonite Missions
The Breakdown:

Spreadsheet link coming eventually

Prize Fights:

• Bronze Prize Fight milestones yield a total of 100 Theonite per prize fight
  • Silver Prize Fight milestones yield a total of 100 Theonite per prize fight
  • Gold Prize Fight milestones yield a total of 150 Theonite per prize fight

Total Theonite for clearing all milestone of all prize fight difficulties is
350 Theonite
Since there are 2 normal prize fights per week, we can double this for our weekly total from PFs.

Total Theonite from Prize Fights per week: 700 Theonite

Daily Theonite Missions:

Since the value of each daily theonite mission will vary from person to person, I will be assuming an average of 15-20 theonite per mission.

With 3 missions per day, at an average of 15-20 theonite per mission, you can realistically expect to gain about
45-60 theonite per day.

Total Theonite from Daily Missions in a week: 315 to 420 heh Theonite in a week

Conclusion:

Per Week you can expect to gain 1015-1120 Theonite if you clear all the milestones of each prize fight level and do all of your daily missions. So what does that mean for you?

This means that you can expect to gain enough theonite to be able to do a 10+1 character relic pull in around a week and a half or a 10+1 in the premium relic in about a week.

If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment.

Yes I'll update this with the updated weekly theonite when version 1.3.0 drops.

--------

Btw I changed up the colors this time. I personally felt like something about the red on the black/gray background was a little painful to my eyes. What do you guys think? Change the colors in the previous threads or are they fine?
And I get this information a week after my phone breaks..useful, but not for now

Reactions: Daikodugo