• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

How successfull is SGM?

zzMedVeDzz

Reaction score
Pretty much it. Game almost a year is online.
Is it receiving enough of money? Is it profitable?
What devs think about it present/future?

I have original game with all DLC (played it alot) and wish mobile game only well.

I don't believe they will be releasing any numbers :3 my only hope is that they do a bit more into marketing the app because most of my friends have never heard of it until I introduced them to it :3 (paid ads maybe?)

I am also interested to learn what the devs plan for the future and the release schedule of planned characters

People will spend money for strong or favorite characters but I feel some of their issues in getting people to spend more money is having the original (and free rotation characters) simply far stronger and more powerful than the rarer characters that are more difficult to obtain. I wish they would introduce aesthetically pleasing and powerful characters that are even in terms of power to the "original" characters you can find in prize fights.

I, for one, am super excited to see characters such as Ultraviolet and Brain Freeze make it into the game!

Last edited:
I dont ask for numbers, just are they good or not.
I think if your player base is small you should increase your player base and then increasing money conversion but I'm not developer.