• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights How to make rift battle better(by Lil4c)

Pepperlunatic

Reaction score
I have a great post about how to make rift battle better by Lil4c on the korean skm internet cafe and I think it would be nice to share this good idea to the devs. It is not the best translation but I think it sort of holds the essence of Lil4c's point.

Main problem
1. There are too many unfair matchup
1-1. But if we rollback the original matching system, then it would be difficult high tier players to be matched with someone.
2. It is more stressful than fun but you have to play at least 7 matches and for higher rewards, you have to do 14 matches.

Solution

1. Rollback the previous score reset system
1-1. However, you can be matched with 2 tiers higher or lower than your tier(ex. if you are D3, you can get matched with D1 to G1)
1-2. If you are matched with higher tier player, you have additional modifiers(catalyst) to compensate this disparity. The modifiers(catalyst) should be able to be obtain thorugh gacha but there shouldn't be any tier(like bronze gold etc) and should only be obtainable through rift coins. This way you can prevent P2W situation and promote players to play more rift battles to make your rift team stronger.

2. Reduce the number of time you must play per week.
2-1. hero-phenom tier: 1. Diamonds: 3. gold: 4. Silver and bronze: 5
2-2. remove penalty for not playing rift battle for 72 hours.
This allows high tier player's deliema of "having trobule of getting matcched but still have to fulfil 7 match quota" to be solved and allow players who have spend time and effort to rise up to have some nice relief. For lower tier, this allows them to rise up while high tier players' scores are stagnant to reach higher rank that they desire.