• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other I am just complain :/

Rovsen

Reaction score
the other games update:
-new character
-new features
-new system
-new...
-new...
skullgirls update:
-server maintenance
i dont like to being rude but this is truth. I dont say enhancing serve is bad. But we need new things. Also this game not even real time fighting game. Why only this game have server side problem every time?
there are bunch of thing can be upgraded. But we should wait more than 8 month for get something new

I mean,the devs are trying to get new stuff out there. They just need time + player input,like they did with the Guild Google Form a while back. Some stuff isn't easy to push out and get out there with the next big update. They need to test and make sure stuff is sorted out before they officially release it to players. They need to make sure adding something new doesn't break the servers or mess up game files when being implemented. I get it's been awhile since they did the Guild Google Form,but with juggling Black Dahlia being released to mobile,while being worked on to officially come to 2nd Encore while also getting to work on Marie,it's a lot to handle lol.
And like I said,Black Dahlia was released a bit ago. She's literally a new character lol,she also came with EXP food (new feature)

I mean,the devs are trying to get new stuff out there. They just need time + player input,like they did with the Guild Google Form a while back. Some stuff isn't easy to push out and get out there with the next big update. They need to test and make sure stuff is sorted out before they officially release it to players. They need to make sure adding something new doesn't break the servers or mess up game files when being implemented. I get it's been awhile since they did the Guild Google Form,but with juggling Black Dahlia being released to mobile,while being worked on to officially come to 2nd Encore while also getting to work on Marie,it's a lot to handle lol.
And like I said,Black Dahlia was released a bit ago. She's literally a new character lol,she also came with EXP food (new feature)
After 9 month we get new fighter (not even fully releas) and food thing. What about history mode , pvp mode, useless variants revamp and more? When i start this game i was so patient. But after i noticed this game not even real time pvp game just play agains AI. Why only this game have this mutch problem?

After 9 month we get new fighter (not even fully releas) and food thing. What about history mode , pvp mode, useless variants revamp and more? When i start this game i was so patient. But after i noticed this game not even real time pvp game just play agains AI. Why only this game have this mutch problem?
Aight,you can stay impatient I guess lol. Black Dahlia is a technically a full release to the mobile game my g,they wanted to get Dahlia out for players like you who are anticipating new stuff. Also,you do realize there is versus mode that you can go against real people? I can't even tell if you're joking about that,because last time I played versus I played against my friend (a real person)💀 The devs are hard working,there's a lot of stuff to get out. There's a lot of planning that goes into making story mode character lore as well. There needs to be talk amongst programmers,plus possible new sprites amongst designers. If you're that impatient,go play another game or something that's pushing out updates where the games bugged to a complete mess and everything is imbalanced.

Last edited:
Aight,you can stay impatient I guess lol. Black Dahlia is a technically a full release to the mobile game my g,they wanted to get Dahlia out for players like you who are anticipating new stuff. Also,you do realize there is versus mode that you can go against real people? I can't even tell if you're joking about that,because last time I played versus I played against my friend (a real person)💀 The devs are hard working,there's a lot of stuff to get out. There's a lot of planning that goes into making story mode character lore as well. There needs to be talk amongst programmers,plus possible new sprites amongst designers. If you're that impatient,go play another game or something that's pushing out updates where the games bugged to a complete mess and everything is imbalanced.
I know there is a versus mode but not even work properly . And Yeah i laughting too mutch bcs you said "play another game thats pushing out updates where the games bugged and everything imbalanced". Yeah i play Identity V (real time gameplay) mobile legends (real time) and PvZ heroes (also real time) i never seen server maintenance update before and there is no bug or i didnt find. If we talk about bug skullgirls is the most bugged game ever. i have so many post here about bugs. And some of them not even fixed.
Note: im impatiend bcs i play this game more than 2 years. And this period of time i cant even see something new. just little pushes and characters (except diamond prize fight). I see nobody talk about this so i start my own form.

Bro Identity V bugged as hell stop playin 💀 I'm also "laughting too mutch" because there's no way you're seriously saying you've seen no bugs in Identity V and PVZ my g. There's literally plenty of new stuff coming,you literally have to be patient,I seriously do not see why you're so impatient about stuff when we literally have Black Dahlia,who is the quickest character to be released out of the two characters (Annie and Umbrella) bruh. She was revealed to be a playable character in December 5th,2021. She was then fully released to Skullgirls Mobile on November 30th,2022. They literally skipped a part to releasing a new character to Skullgirls Mobile to get her out dude. And obviously there's gonna be bugs,sometimes it's hard to find the source of that bug and see what exactly is going on for it to occur. You would know that if you were a programmer,not everything is a simple as one two! and the bug is gone.
Seriously,you're complaining for no reason. I've also played this game for more than 2 years,with 2nd Encore included. Of course stuff is gonna get slow and seem slow at some point,but the whole point is to be understanding and patient with the devs. There's planning,talking amongst one another,and designing,going through stuff and scrapping it if it doesn't seem it would fit.
jesus christ you sound entitled. Learn to be patient.

Bro Identity V bugged as hell stop playin 💀 I'm also "laughting too mutch" because there's no way you're seriously saying you've seen no bugs in Identity V and PVZ my g. There's literally plenty of new stuff coming,you literally have to be patient,I seriously do not see why you're so impatient about stuff when we literally have Black Dahlia,who is the quickest character to be released out of the two characters (Annie and Umbrella) bruh. She was revealed to be a playable character in December 5th,2021. She was then fully released to Skullgirls Mobile on November 30th,2022. They literally skipped a part to releasing a new character to Skullgirls Mobile to get her out dude. And obviously there's gonna be bugs,sometimes it's hard to find the source of that bug and see what exactly is going on for it to occur. You would know that if you were a programmer,not everything is a simple as one two! and the bug is gone.
Seriously,you're complaining for no reason. I've also played this game for more than 2 years,with 2nd Encore included. Of course stuff is gonna get slow and seem slow at some point,but the whole point is to be understanding and patient with the devs. There's planning,talking amongst one another,and designing,going through stuff and scrapping it if it doesn't seem it would fit.
jesus christ you sound entitled. Learn to be patient.
Umm am i wrong place ? Is this not for suggest or feedback forms? Or we should (maybe must) only say good words about this game? As you see i only reported what bother me! And if developers see this maybe they do something or nothing. And what a point you give me nonsense advices in this form? 😒

Umm am i wrong place ? Is this not for suggest or feedback forms? Or we should (maybe must) only say good words about this game? As you see i only reported what bother me! And if developers see this maybe they do something or nothing. And what a point you give me nonsense advices in this form? 😒
Whatever you say pretty boy lmao
Just saying your feedback is actually just nonsense and just whining
Nowhere did I say we should only say good stuff about the game,just not complain about how fast stuff should be pushed out
Also there’s no point,I just like this banter tbh

Last edited:
Whatever you say pretty boy lmao
Just saying your feedback is actually just nonsense and just whining
Nowhere did I say we should only say good stuff about the game,just not complain about how fast stuff should be pushed out
Also there’s no point,I just like this banter tbh
Ummm Yes sir