• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal I cannot receive the 30 debuff challenge rewards.

Thanks, I'll have my team look into this. We have an older, similar bug where the opposite challenge sometimes won't trigger, the one that requires gaining 30 buffs. We've discovered though that it'll sometimes trigger and sometimes not trigger.

If you haven't already, I'd say try a few more times to see if it eventually completes successfully.

Thanks, I'll have my team look into this. We have an older, similar bug where the opposite challenge sometimes won't trigger, the one that requires gaining 30 buffs. We've discovered though that it'll sometimes trigger and sometimes not trigger.

If you haven't already, I'd say try a few more times to see if it eventually completes successfully.
I keep trying but it doesn't work. I even tried replacing FINAL FANG with another valentine and it still didn't work.

Can I receive a challenge reward by submitting the video above to customer service?

Couldn't hurt, but honestly I haven't had anybody else report an issue with this particular challenge, so players have been able to complete it, somehow.

skullgirlsmobile.com/contact