• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other I got banned for no reason

yeahok

Reaction score
Today I logged into my account and I was told I was banned. I understand you can get in trouble for hacking, cloning, and modding and stuff but I've literally not done anything. I've been playing this game for over 3 years and nothing like this has ever happened. I already submitted an email to them but I really don't know what to do, I've spent lots of time and money on this game what do I do?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230214_102146_Skullgirls.jpg
    Screenshot_20230214_102146_Skullgirls.jpg
    634.4 KB · Views: 15
  • Wow
Reactions: Art3mes
Today I logged into my account and I was told I was banned. I understand you can get in trouble for hacking, cloning, and modding and stuff but I've literally not done anything. I've been playing this game for over 3 years and nothing like this has ever happened. I already submitted an email to them but I really don't know what to do, I've spent lots of time and money on this game what do I do?
In-game Username?

My username is "Vesper1207"
i can see your account with last login of 5 days ago and a gold two rift rating. i hope the customer service works out for you

Did you download the game from the official playstore?

Playing the game through different means (i.e. BlueStack) can also get you banned.

Reactions: Erick Draves
i can see your account with last login of 5 days ago and a gold two rift rating. i hope the customer service works out for you
What do you mean? Are you saying my account was logged into even though it's banned?

Did you download the game from the official playstore?

Playing the game through different means (i.e. BlueStack) can also get you banned.
Yes, I use an Android phone and I downloaded the game from the Google playstore, I never touch software altering apps and I only ever opened and played the game normally

What do you mean? Are you saying my account was logged into even though it's banned?
What he means, is that he can search your account with your usser name in the feature "add a friend", so he is able to see some basic info like when was your last loggin (up to 30 days), or your rift raking.

Please, be patient and give the devs some time so they can read your email (they usually have tons of emails to answer), if you haven´t use any chiffy swifty resources, I hope you can get back your account as soon as posible! :D

• Love
Reactions: Art3mes