1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

Characters Indicators for Health-based Special Abilities

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by Ryouhi, May 30, 2018.

1. Ryouhi

Ryouhi Well-Known Member

I've been playing around with Dead Heat Squigly for a bit now and i've come across the issue a few time snow, where i am unsure whether her special ability (BBs and SMs become unblockable when she is below 25% HP), because it's pretty hard to tell 26% HP from 24% on a glance.

Maybe give characters with HP-percentage based abilities an indicator on their health bar, where their abilities actually will trigger.

That may be harder to implement though, so another easier fix may be making these abilities an actual "buff" that is displayed beneath your HP bar.

This would be useful for Dead Heat Squigly, G.I. Jazz and i think Raw Nerve Painwheel off the top of my head, though there may be more.

vucaar, Fel, Psyche and 6 others like this.
  2. Robokit

Robokit Member

Useful for Nearly Departed Squigs as well (the teammate revival part of her SA). As for the last hope, buzzkill, G.I. Jazz, and Raw Nerve, the -25%HP dependent SAs already proc as buffs so I guess no further indicator needed there.

Hall☆weenQueen likes this.
  3. Cartouche‼

Cartouche‼ Active Member

the health percentage indicator is already implemented through the blood splatter on their portraits: <75%, <50%, <25%
    20180530_225033_rmedited.png

4. Robokit

Robokit Member

not necessarily intuitively identifiable or distinctly differentiated from one another but good to know nontheless. Thanks for the heads-up!

Psyche, Ryouhi and Cartouche‼ like this.
  5. Fel

Fel wuf

(And a timer for DoW's revive time please)

Ryouhi likes this.
  6. Ryouhi

Ryouhi Well-Known Member

good point!