1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

Is there a way to get my progress back from the year ago version, didn't have internet connection th

Discussion in 'New Player Guides & FAQs' started by HDAFest, Mar 22, 2018.

1. HDAFest

HDAFest New Member

I had a lot of progress on my last game, after the company change update i couldn't make an account those days, so i ask for some official help

2. Psyche

Psyche Not An Actual Corgi

It will be impossible or very, very difficult. How long ago exactly did you last play?

3. ImaiKari

ImaiKari Beowulf's Smallest Fan

Welcome to the forums! I’m very sorry to hear that you don’t have access to your data. As of January 15th~, 2018, the LINE version of the application has been terminated. With that, players who wanted to keep heir data were required to make a Skullgirls account to do so.
    Since you weren’t here to be able to make a Skullgirls Login, your data is probably lost.

Hope is not lost, however! You can send the developers an email at skullgirls@hiddenvariable.com , and they can try to help you. Be sure to give them as much information as possible as to what was lost.

Gerhop likes this.
  4. Liam

Liam !Robot
    Hidden Variable Dev

Unfortunately LINE has closed their Skullgirls database, and there is no way for us to retrieve LINE save data... : (

Due to LINE policy, we were only able to migrate accounts that created a Skullgirls Login.
    (http://skullgirls.com/2018/01/skullgirls-mobile-data-loss-migration-warning/)

Really sorry that you impacted by the migration like this.
    We hope you choose to join us again!

5. Luke

Luke Active Member

Such sad news my friend.