• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights Loadout Auto-Equip

Sendy

Reaction score
You'll forgive me for being too lazy to write about this just now, I had this idea for a long time.

SGM is a game with massive number of different fighters that share same moves, making it difficult to equip moves every time you want to use certain fighter. Loadouts made it a bit easier, but still require too much time to swap moves every time, so I would like to see this process automated.

Before loadouts were added, I had a bit different idea compared to one I'll present now. At first, you would equip one same move to all fighters you want, which means that one move is equiped to several fighters all the same time. I recall someone already mention something similar on forum.

However, after Loadouts were added, instead of using one move at the same time on all fighters, I thought of using loadouts as a base, and simply assigning fighter to that loadout. You can use one loadout for several fighters and game itself will equip loadout before match starts. AutoEquip for defenders uses different method, which is more similar to my first idea. Moves are equiped on all assigned fighters at the same time, and everyone should be able to see what those moves are before starting match. Offense AE equips Loadout only on fighter you use, and defense AE should equip Loadout when someone is facing that team.

Also, can we get only one, first, Loadout and + icon to add more. Currently all I can see is wasted space and empty loadouts. Also, below loadout there would be another smaller + to assign fighters to loadout. I'm too lazy to make an example of how it should look like, but I think you should have an idea.