• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights Marie’s current underpowered gameplay

BerryJuice

Reaction score
I just tried Marie Heartless and some other Marie fighters these couple days and figured how underpowered she really is during a high intensity gameplay in PF fights and Parallel, as well as an almost 0 use offensive marquee, makes it even worse when the charging requires a lot of time and brought many flaws which can only be used when u finally knocked ur opponent down to the ground, and even after this whole effort the body burning specialty can even be blocked during a combo (the defense one is good enough thought).
8c7cf49be443bfcf7c175a153edb4dce.jpeg
Yes this is definitely not the best stats there is, but I wouldn’t call this bad as well. But the feedback from the gameplays literally showed me that about 160 universal retakes was gone for the damage which u can simply deal with a single chair kick, and thats honestly not acceptable for me personally. I really hope there is a coming adjustment for Marie, and not just Heartless because Darkhorse is facing an even bigger issue which caused her second ability unable to trigger for herself, thats another story to tell.
21ad511f9f7de00cb0625b6f45b32761.jpeg
Oh and I definitely wouldn’t mention that Marie’s 3 points and 6 points moves together deal even less damage than some random Georges, so u dont have to worry about that I guess.
Long story short, as an early high intensity gameplay Marie trier, this character for now is way too LOW in several ways, see the big wave BD brought and how crazy gamers went for them. I am not asking for another Unholy Host but so far all Marie fighters are showing a not-good-enough overall in game performance, specially talking about offensive side.
Marie is my favorite favorite character in the whole SG universe, plzzzzzzzzzzz make her great AGAIN ( just like in 2nd)!