• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Minor Nitpick about the name for money

todpole

Reaction score
Was listening to a TouchArcade stream about the game that had members of Hidden Variable talking with the steamer and they mention that money was call Canopy coins, but I thought the money was called Bones like it says in the lore forum.
The official currency of the Canopy Kingdom is called Bones.

Is this a change in lore(can't say retcon cause I don't think money was involved in any story of the original game) or just a minor detail the developers overlooked.

Reactions: stale cheeto
they mention that money was call Canopy coins, but I thought the money was called Bones like it says in the lore forum.
Is this a change in lore(can't say retcon cause I don't think money was involved in any story of the original game) or just a minor detail the developers overlooked.
I always assumed it was just for ease of understanding. It's a lot easier to just use 'Coins' instead of yet another lore specific word like Bones. I would take it that Bones is still the in universe name and coins are just for convenience.