Bug - Normal Ms. Fortune's wake up voice clips at double volume

• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
Status
Not open for further replies.

MatchHog

Aug 5, 2022
If AI controlled Ms. Fortune, during headless, is knocked down on the far right of the screen, while you're on the far left and her head is right behind your character, you can hear her wake up voice clips at what sounds like double the volume compared to your character's regular voiceclips. I was under this impression for a while, I'm pretty sure that, some game version ago, this wasn't the case, and this is actually happening since, I believe, Black Dahlia was added to the game. It took a while to figure out and I thought I was imagining things. It's not exactly easy to replicate and it might be something on my end, but I'm rather confident that the last time this happened, these were the circumstances.

Device: Xiaomi Redmi 8 (2021)

Edit: It happened again, but this time I was knocked down with a big pushback knockdown hit while my head was behind, but very close to, the opponent, causing again the louder voiceclip

Last edited:
Interesting. I'll see if my team can reproduce, but to be honest, issues like this that have very specific setups often don't get fixed right away, if ever. Especially SFX bugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.