• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved My Characters Won't Level.

Joanie

Reaction score
I was about to level up my Peacock so I played another Prize Fight. After winning I went '28 > 29' and so my character's energy go back; I decided to do do another but it gave me that low energy icon. Strange. So I check my info, and it was still at 28. I tried a Daily Event, same thing happens, I went '28 > 29' (I leveled another) and appeared like my energy went up but it is still completely spent.

I even tried restarting the game and fought another match, but I can't get my levels and my energy taken away anyways.

Edit: I tried it again and this time it went wonky: on the after-battle reward screen it said I was still at 28 with an empty exp bar and no level noise this time. I was worried so I check my character's info and, you know what, she is at 29 with full energy

I'm assuming it might be a after-battle display error -- I don't know. My streak was still going up and my Daily Event nodes looked fine and finished after the match.

Last edited:
Seems to be a reoccurring thing for me after I 'leveled' my Untouchable Peacock again.

This is a known issue that we're working on atm, should hopefully have a fix soon!