• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Crash My game keeps crashing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Av1L1o

Reaction score
It has happened multiple times in parallel realms (ej. two days ago as soon as my fight loaded, it crashed and all three fighters that were at full health were killed off without me even getting to attempt the fight). It started happening in prize fights too (show your moves pf). It always crashes in the loading screen before a fight, or right when the fight loads, or even after a fight is completed, and my app closes. I don't have a screen recording of it crashing, but it started happening after 6.0 was released. The device I use is Samsung Galaxy A12 and (I believe) Android version 12. I've tried restarting my phone and closing apps, and making more space, but I still have difficulty with the game crashing. It's getting to a point where it is interfering with my enjoyment of the game and ability to play.

I've been trying to log in today and it'll load for about 10-20 seconds then hangs. Also my phone has started to run really hot whenever I'm playing now. It didn't used to, and I could play for hours at a time, but suddenly I can't even open relics and check my gifts without my phone getting super hot and dropping frames.

Y tenía 5 annies de plata para evolucionar una y el juego me quito 2 annies y me costó mucho conseguirlas💀

I've been trying to log in today and it'll load for about 10-20 seconds then hangs. Also my phone has started to run really hot whenever I'm playing now. It didn't used to, and I could play for hours at a time, but suddenly I can't even open relics and check my gifts without my phone getting super hot and dropping frames.
yes!! even when my game doesn't crash, its so laggy and i cant play for as long as i used to. it's so frustrating

I thought maybe after the maintenance and update today, it would be better, but it's just as bad. I'm so annoyed with losing my pf streaks, and I can't get anything done. I'm so frustrated.

We've had various server bugs crop up after 6.0 but the majority of which should be resolved and the game should be more stable lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.