1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

"NEARLY DEPARTED" - Speculation and Discussion

Discussion in 'Squigly' started by Liam, May 1, 2018.

1. Liam

Liam Not An Actual Robot
    Hidden Variable Dev

Nearly Departed.jpg

This thread is for discussing the upcoming Silver Squigly variant, "NEARLY DEPARTED"
    Feel free to speculate to your heart's content, and make sure to keep on eye on our social media for some clues on how her Signature Ability functions!

BallotBoxer and Tom Kulczewski like this.
  2. Psyche

Psyche Not An Actual Corgi

Sounds like it has something to do with clinging on and fighting back to the very end. So maybe last stand, regeneration while at low health or maybe even auto-revive? Now that I think about it, what if she could affect teammates, too? Right now the only way to bring back a fallen comrade is with Valentine's Forbidden Procedure, so a revival-based Signature Ability that carries over to teammates would be pretty cool and diversify defensive playstyles, perhaps even promoting more offensive ones.
    Anyhow, I'm guessing that the paradigm class will be 'survival'.

Shawesome and Daniel117 like this.
  3. AFI

AFI Member

I think this is a good idea, maybe 10 seconds of Last Stand when falling below 15% health and permanent armour at under 25%.

Psyche likes this.
  4. Cartouche‼

Cartouche‼ Active Member

video review
    SA: Abracadaver
    • revive fallen teammates when killing an enemy with Daisy Pusher or with a blockbuster & when below 25% health
    • also gain invincibilty

Amanita likes this.
  5. moisterrific

moisterrific Well-Known Member

Half of her signature ability has been already confirmed by the updated Character Design Paradigms:

• Gain INVINCIBLE for 5/7/10 seconds when using a BLOCKBUSTER at an ODD COMBO COUNT number (confirmed)
    • Resurrect all fallen allies with 25% HEALTH when using a BLOCKBUSTER at an ODD COMBO COUNT number (my guess on her second half)

#5 moisterrific, May 5, 2018
    Last edited: May 9, 2018