• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved No Keys From Previous Accursed Experiments

Shawesome

Reaction score
Alright, I’m posting this in hopes no one can have the same problem occur. Last week, I played through the event, and when I both 1) completed the treasure node and 2) 100%’d the event, I got no keys. Then, today, I got the three bronze keys from the node, and the bronze, silver, and gold key from the 100% completion. I don’t know what could have caused this, I just ask the team look into this and see if anything can be done to prevent it from happening to anyone else. Also, my device is an iPhone 6s, if that helps.

If you want the developers to look into your account and see what happened, it would help them massively if you let them know your account ID, which can be found in the first tab of the settings in-game at the bottom of the screen written in the alphanumeric format XXXX-XXXX.
If you don't mind people here knowing it (I have no idea what we could even do with it) you can post it here, but for privacy reasons you might wish to message a developer like @Liam directly, though you'll need to explain yourself (perhaps with a link back to this thread)!

There were some issues right after 2.2 went live which were preventing keys from being delivered as rewards, 2.2.1 should have fixed this, and it sounds like it has.

Really sorry for the inconvenience, please let me know if it happens again and I'll investigate further!

There were some issues right after 2.2 went live which were preventing keys from being delivered as rewards, 2.2.1 should have fixed this, and it sounds like it has.

Really sorry for the inconvenience, please let me know if it happens again and I'll investigate further!
Alright, thank you.