OFFICIAL: 1.6.0 Update Notes (LIVE!)

Discussion in 'Official News & Announcements' started by MightyZug, Oct 25, 2017.

1. LemonTea27

LemonTea27 New Member

I agree with the Comment above. The new update is awesome! Thank you Devs. But it gets rid of alot of the juggle combo variants by allowing the AI to whiff it.
    For example, I think for pretty much every character the downward swipe that is the standard after a full juggle combo now doesn't register as a hit anymore. This is really disadvantageous for Parasoul players because the downward swipe allowed for her to spawn an extra tear.
    For Filia, her hairball SM doesn't hit the Enemy after the Juggle combo.
    For Cerebella her Merry-go-rilla SM doesn't connect to a full combo after on almost all of the characters which is really disadvantageous since its one of her best moves and the reason why the move is such a standard at higher level fights.
    Just in general all of the hidden combo moves that more active players have had to spend time on to learn can't be implemented anymore with this new update and its really annoying to have to rediscover the combo or build up new ones. I don't know if this was an intended part of the new update or not but its just really frustrating.

2. Snow

Snow Active Member

I believe they may be reverting some unintended changes. Others have posted about the downward sweep as well :3 But as always.... looks like we may have to wait 1.5 months + or until Mid-January until another patch hits.

So it might be 2 months of waiting :3 feelsbadman. The gameplay has changed quite a bit after this patch (for the worse) but guess we have to suck it up and just play with around with Double.

Re double, has anyone really played her? Lacklustre or just me? :3 :3 :3

3. EmeraldSkirmish

As far as double goes: At first, she felt VERY awkward and weird. But I'm warming up to her. Able to beat NPCs of moderatly higher score now. I like how quick her retreat is, and some of her special abilities are pretty cool. Still toying around, though... Really happy with rainbow blight's ability to gain random buffs. hard to pull off, but really satisfying when I can.

4. Luke

Luke Active Member

I like this new no combo after juggle. Its a nerf i have been waiting for bigband and cerebella for so long and for other charaters, its effect its neglictable really.

Edit: one more thing. I also like how quick a ai can block after tag-ins. Before this update I was working my way to attack non stop, if I timed everything right, witch made the game too easy.

#124 Luke, Nov 18, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2017
  5. infine

infine Member

Errr. It does not affect Big Band combos really. His juggle does not drop victims down but throws them far away, so he could never followup after juggle except off wallbounce, and he still can extend off wallbounce just as well. Maybe there are differences with cymbal clash and post beat extend SSJ timings, but I didn't notice much difference since they were already character specific. My Epic Sax gameplay did not change at all.

As for Cerbella, the only difference is post-mgr extend which is no big deal, it was already character specific too.

6. Viko

Viko New Member

Can't wait for the update in 2018 :D. Double will be added in the game, so sick :D. New story, cool. So hyped for this maaan! By the way, i have a question. Are you going to add the other characters soon like Ms. Fortune, Robo fortune and the others? One of my favorite character that i play was Ms fortune. It would be amazing ms fortune added in the mobile app. Wonder what kind of skin ms fortune be like :)

7. Liam

Liam Community Cat
    Hidden Variable Dev

You bet!
    We'll be adding Ms. Fortune, Robo-Fortune, and the others, through updates just like this one.

EmeraldSkirmish likes this.
  8. Viko

Viko New Member

Maan this is gonna be lit

9. ThanatosDK

ThanatosDK Active Member

Was a variable number of items falling added to peacocks Impending doom this patch? I’ve noticed that all if I use Argus agony at the right time then impending doom will always drop 6. A naked impending doom will always drop 3. If it’s always been this way then my bad for being ignorant.

10. Snow

Snow Active Member

How soon though? :3

11. JAMES D JONES

JAMES D JONES New Member

Will soon find out and see

12. Snow

Snow Active Member

Maybe, maybe not :3 Hence the question.

13. Shawesome

Shawesome Active Member

14. JAMES D JONES

JAMES D JONES New Member

Well i guess it start again may be just a small change to the game this time and hope in next year change won't change any of the game play but..it would have to change it for the better and allowed us keep our game data

15. IvyLeague

IvyLeague Member

Got the same message this morning. Hmmm

16. JAMES D JONES

JAMES D JONES New Member

Huess