• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Palleral realms health state issue

Cowie16

Reaction score
I was playing palleral realms with Plot twisted Squiggly and in one of the fights the last enemy I was facing was immoral fiber double I hadn't used plot twisted revive yet so when I defeated the immoral fiber double in the victory screen it showed plot twisted Squiggly dying then reviving and she wasn't greyed out in the end but when I tried to fight the next round she was considered dead and unusable

What difficulty were you playing on?
If it was on No Mercy, there is a modifier named "Deader Than Dead" that kills your variants for real, making them unable to be revived in battle. That includes Plot Twisted and Last Hope self-reviving. (I know that because it works the same way when using a Biting Cold against P. Twisted).

You said you fought against Double — Immoral Fiber. At No Mercy circumstances, your Squigly surely would be killed by Double's SA at the end of the battle, and the game could have showed her reviving and not darker just due to a glitch (the game might not have read all interactions occurred at the end of the battle well and displayed inappropriate things, like reviving and normal colors).

Even with that, the game still can read clearly the results of the battle. If you were playing No Mercy, your Squigly really died in fact.

We're aware of some edge cases with fighters reviving/dieing right as the fight ends or shortly after. Hopefully will be more polished in future updates.