• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Peacock's bandwagon rushdown failing

PHPP

Reaction score
I was playing against Untouchable using a Headstrong. She used lonesome lenny and then about ~2 seconds later bandwagon rushdown behind him. Lenny took all the hits and after peacock got to my cerebella she didn't even receive the chip damage from blocking, the wagon just went right through her like she wasn't even there. I don't know if the results would be different if I wasn't blocking... Anyone else experienced this too?

As far as I’m aware, this is the intended logic. Attacks like Bandwagon Rushdown only hit a certain number of times (doesn’t matter what it is that they hit). Even in the PC/console version of the game, Lenny can be used as a shield.
However, the hits he takes drastically reduce his fuse time, so there’s still a result to him soaking up all that damage.
So, I’m pretty sure that the outcome would have been the same if you didn’t block as well.
Anyway, as far as I’m aware, this isn’t a bug.

Reactions: PHPP
As far as I’m aware, this is the intended logic. Attacks like Bandwagon Rushdown only hit a certain number of times (doesn’t matter what it is that they hit). Even in the PC/console version of the game, Lenny can be used as a shield.
However, the hits he takes drastically reduce his fuse time, so there’s still a result to him soaking up all that damage.
So, I’m pretty sure that the outcome would have been the same if you didn’t block as well.
Anyway, as far as I’m aware, this isn’t a bug.

Oh, I thought it wasn't supposed to hit lenny, kinda like some other attacks of her doesn't too... And yeah, it did reduce his fuse time, he exploded almost immediately after being hit! Plus, I also thought the wagon had to hit the other fighter if it didn't miss. Well, TIL! Thanks for the help Psyche!

Reactions: Liam and Psyche
Just wanted to confirm this isn't a bug!

Lenny is used all the time for blocking moves in 2nd Encore, and that carries over to Mobile, too. =)

Just wanted to confirm this isn't a bug!

Lenny is used all the time for blocking moves in 2nd Encore, and that carries over to Mobile, too. =)
Now we just need Lenny Argus to work like it does in SG2E