• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Performance issues

Lozy

Reaction score
Recently switched from a Poco F3 to an Oppo find x5 pro and I'm having trouble keeping a stable frame rate which is weird considering it's a better phone spec wise.
On my Poco the game would run really smoothly with a stable 60fps for reference.

For the most part it isn't too noticeable but when fighting big band and double it gets really noticeable

Tried reinstalling the app a few times and messing with some phone settings but can't get it fixed not really sure what the problem is.

Any similar feedback to this?
Thx in advance.

Android ver: ColorOs 13.0

I’m not a mod, but try changing the graphical settings (like resolution) under Gear (top left corner) -> Gameplay.

It’s possible your Oppo’s default settings are higher, since the game detected its higher specs. Lowering resolution to “Fast” and disabling lighting or shadows should improve performance.

'Big' fighters such as Big Band and Double that take up a lot of screen space tend to use more device RAM, especially when you add on projectiles and other effects during combat. If you haven't already, please try what @mocha suggested and adjust the in-game resolution settings to see if that helps.