• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Please Make the Game Fun

CorrectCritic

Reaction score
I would have to write a dissertation to explain everything wrong with this game. Instead, I'll just note what I think mars an otherwise fantastic game.

I'll start with how insanely expensive it is to fully upgrade characters. It shouldn't cost me 1000 hours or $1000 to fully upgrade a character

Too many characters have broken signatures. I'm looking at you Ms fortune and robo fortune, who can live forever with blessing and defend immediately after attacking respectively.

Chances for decent characters are waaaaaaaay too low. Both gold and, especially, diamond

Now that I'm done with my surface level complaints, the "challenges" in master difficulty aren't fun and straight up ruin the game. Why restrict my character usage? I've been stuck on chapter 2 master for months because I can't pull enough double fighters to evolve one of them to gold. That's extremely poor game design. "Just buy more relics" you say? How much money do I have to spend before I'm allowed to finish the game? It's so frustrating that you want me to sink thousands of dollars and/or hours into this game solely for the CHANCE to finish it.

Additionally, the challenges themselves are not fun. "3 times a match, there is a 50% chance the enemy will rejuvenate with 25% health upon death." Not only is that super lame and boring, but the percentages are extremely wrong. I've played the final mission on the accursed thing 3 times, and every single time I've won them with 9 kills. I don't know if you understand math, but that's 100% of the time. Not 50%. Again, this has happened 3 separate times, meaning this challenge thing has activated 27 out of 27 times. That is not 50%.

"Every 10 seconds, your blockbusters will be disabled. If you haven't used one by the time the debuff expires, you suffer stun for 4 seconds." Seriously? Why not just say you'll be stunned for 4 seconds every 6 seconds? It has the same result. The only way to beat this challenge is to severely overpower the opponent and kill them before you can get stunned the first time. What part of this is challenging? I guess you could say it's a challenge, in the same way that swimming as a quadriplegic is a challenge, but you'd be wrong. It's not a challenge, it's just unfair and unfun bs.

Hopefully those two examples make a good enough point?